Post name: Business Development Executive
No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Description / Responsibility
- Finding new business opportunities.
- Writing proposals and other related documents.
- Maintaining correspondence with business partners.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintaining and keeping records of day to day marketing activity.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to acquire market intelligence and assist in the development process of Customer Incentive promotional plan and marketing strategies to have a distinctive position in the market and direct sales.
- Identify market position & target clients, make sales forecast, implement sales strategies.
- Participate in Organizing and attending exhibitions, events, workshops.
- Involve in preparing marketing materials (banner, leaflets, posters and flyers) and liaising with designers.
- Contribute in team development.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: B.B.A./ M.B.A. (Major in MIS) with experience in software marketing/website marketing/sms marketing/email marketing
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Excellent in presentation.
- Good negotiation skills with pleasant personality.
- Proactive and Passionate about software marketing.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent in English both in oral and written communication (MUST).
- Innovative, Energetic, enthusiastic and with strong work ethics.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Send your cv to: email@example.com & mention subject: Business development executive